More flexible than a veteran yoga instructor.
More flexible than a veteran yoga instructor, the Encampment Lumbar Pack is Fishpond's 2014 entrant into the Most Versatile Pack contest. Sized for a couple of fly boxes and all your accessories, yet with enough support for heavier loads, it's constructed of recycled commercial fishing net material and outfitted with water-resistent zippers, cord loops for securing yet more gizmos, and nifty zippered pockets along the lumbar straps for quick access to the little stuff.
11.5" x 5" x 8"
305 cu. in.
- Constructed with our new Cyclepond recycled fabrics
- YKK Aquaguard #8 external water resistant zippers
- Structured back air mesh panel to help carry heavy loads and keep cool
- Zippered main compartment for secure fly box storage
- Additional front zippered compartment for easy access
- Cord loops for tool and accessory attachment
- Compression Straps to distribute load, and expand to hold a rainjacket or other items on the bottom
- Two exterior water bottle pockets
- Can be worn as a lumbar or sling pack
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.