- Attaches to the Jetlink fuel output port of Genesis, Spire, and Spire LX stoves to create a larger outdoor cooking range
- Innovative JetLink port provides fuel to the Luna burner from other stoves without requiring additional fuel sources and regulators
- Fast-heating system boils water in just over two minutes to quickly heat water for coffee, food prep, or purification
- Stable, low-profile design packs conveniently inside Jetboil Zip, Flash, MicroMo, and SUMO cooking cups
- Convenient pushbutton igniter; hose measures 10 inches; weighs 6.8 ounces
- Compatible with .8L, 1L Short, 1L Tall and 1.8L cook pots
- 10 inch hose length
- Does not work as a stand-alone unit. Fuel must flow through the regulator of a Jetboil/Eureka! propane stove and then flow to the Luna burner
- One-year limited warranty
|Weight||0.425 lb | 0.192 kg|
|Power||6000 BTU/h / 1.75 kW|
|Cooking Type||Fast Boil|
|Group Size||1-4 People|
|Boil Time||2m 15sec per .5 liter (avg. over life of 1 lb propane can)|
|Water Boiled||48 liters per 1 lb Propane bottle|
|Ignition Type||Push Button|
|Product Type||Cooking Accessories|
|Dimensions (Packed)||3.75 in x 2.75 in (9.53 cm x 6.99 cm)|
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.