- Easy-to-use cooking system boils water in just over two minutes with half the fuel consumption of traditional systems
- 0.8-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and a bowl to save space in your pack for clothes, gear, and food
- Compatible Jetboil accessories, such as a coffee press, hanging kit, pot support, skillet, FluxRing cooking pot, and utensils make this a necessity for your next backpacking adventure
- Fuel canister stabilizer and drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer included; easy to pack and carry at only 12 ounces
- Fuel Canister Stabilizer included
- One-year limited warranty
|Weight||0.75 lb | 0.34 kg|
|System weight excludes fuel stabilizer|
|Power||4500 BTU/h / 0.9 kW|
|Cooking Type||Fast Boil|
|Group Size||1-2 People|
|Boil Time||2m 30sec per .5 liter (avg. over life of Jetpower can)|
|Water Boiled||12 liters per 100 g Jetpower can|
|Dimensions (Packed)||4.1 in x 6.5 in (10.41 cm x 16.5 cm)|
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.