- Constructed with heavy-duty 21 oz TobaTex, the Bill's Bags will outlast a generation worth of adventures.
- The 34 oz TobaTex bottom extends 15 cm up the sides for extra wear protection.
- This massive dry bag can expand for 110 liters of storage capacity but can be cinched down with four compression straps to compact and stabilize gear.
- Aluminum fasteners on the compression straps increase durability and eliminate busted buckles.
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top loading access.
- The adjustable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps makes carrying your gear around rapids or into a secluded camp easy and comfortable.
- The backpack harness is removable. This is a handy feature when flying with the bag, reducing baggage handling snag points.
|Filled & Rolled Volume:||110L|
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||16" Dia x 33" H(measured fully packed and closed)|
|Material:||21 oz. TobaTex body, 34 oz. TobaTex bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
|65L||14" Dia x 24" H|
|110L||16" Dia x 33" H|
|140L||16" Dia x 42" H|
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.