NRS Slipstream Rafts will be available in 2023 but Pre Sales are available today! Contact us now to secure the best fly fishing raft on the market for next season!
The NRS Slipstream 139 Fishing Raft Packages feature the gear-hauling fishing boat. Built to handle the heavy loads of multi-day fishing adventures with plenty of room for coolers and dry boxes, plus a rower and multiple anglers.
- Purpose-built for anglers, Slipstream rafts feature a streamlined design with deliberately placed d-rings, handles and valves to reduce weight and eliminate catch points.
- Diminishing tube design provides more interior cargo space, easier rowing and excellent wave-punching ability.
- Rugged PVC construction and an additional layer of PVC as a frame wear patch for long-lasting durability.
- 10.2 cm drop-stitch floor provides a super stable platform, eliminating the need for casting platforms. Insert is protected inside a zippered PVC pocket.
- EVA foam pad provides superior traction and grip when wet and protects the floor from hooks, studded wading boots, grit and basic wear and tear.
- We positioned the floor valve, with a protective flap, directly under the rower for quick accessibility.
- The modular fishing frame, thoughtfully built out specifically for the Slipstream 139, stores compactly in the off season. Easily adjust the cross member pieces for a custom fit for the rower and front angler.
- The frame includes an internally routed anchor system that's controlled from the rower's seat for an outstanding fishing experience.
- Standard Package includes all of the frame components to accommodate two active anglers and one rower, plus an internal anchor system. (Oars, accessories and anchor line sold separately.)
- Deluxe Package includes everything in the Standard Package plus Cataract SGG Oars and Cataract Cutthroat Oar Blades, Fishing Rod Holder to stow (2) 274.3 cm rods, a 2:1 anchor assist pulley, anchor line and three Clampit Cup Holders.
- Slipstream Raft holds a 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Standard Package Contents:||
|Deluxe Package Contents:||
|Tube Diameter:||52 cm|
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||46 cm|
|Number of Thwarts:||0|
|Bow Kick:||66 cm|
|Stern Kick:||66 cm|
|Number of Air Chambers:||8|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||68/4000|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||99 cm|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.