Our most popular sling pack just got better.
Our most popular sling pack just got better. The most comfortable and design-rich sling available today, the Summit Sling 2.0 offers all the features you expect from a technical sling, and more. Three large main compartments and numerous exterior attachment points provide plenty of storage space and quick access to the tools you need most.
9L (550 cu. in.)
13" x 8.5" x 9"
- 7 interior and exterior pockets provide organization throughout
- Includes our patented and signature molded drop down fly/cargo bench with outside velcro for fly patch attachment
- Hypalon® tool attachments for retractors, floatant holders, forceps, and more
- Coated YKK water resistant zippers
- Four-way lash tabs for use with Lariat Gear Straps and rod tubes
- Integrated net sleeve on back panel
- Exterior water bottle holder with locking chord
- Shoulder pad work station with velcro and Hypalon® attachment points
- Accessories not included
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.