FULLY SUBMERSIBLE SLING
When you need quick access to all of your gear, sling this clean design over your shoulder and charge into the elements. Built for anglers who live life in the grit of the riverbed and demand the most from their gear. Load your valuables in the roomy main compartment, lock them behind the fully waterproof TIZIP, and submerse yourself into the environment. Anglers have gravitated towards the sling pack as a great way to carry the day’s essentials without having to sacrifice freedom of movement or comfort. Constructed out of our bombproof 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon the Thunderhead Sling is just as ready for what the day might bring as you are.
- Includes one set of Lariat Gear Straps
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP® zipper closure on the main compartment, in a new longer zipper length
- Water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap and backpanel
- Integrated net slot
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket, and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Exterior Hypalon® tabs and reinforced cord loops for tool and accessory attachment
- Coated webbing pull tabs for opening the TIZIP®
- VELCRO® and Hypalon® attachment points on shoulder strap
- 16" x 9" x 7"
- 13L (793 Cu. In.)
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.