- The extremely durable acetal plastic parts are resistant to chemicals and ozone.
- Low-profile cap prevents snagging on other equipment and serves as a secondary air seal.
- The working parts are in the outer portion of the valve, so it's easy to clean the valve seal, or repair if necessary.
- If you do need to repair it, the Leafield C7 Repair Kit, # 38520.01, is easy to use.
- This is the valve used on NRS rafts, catarafts, inflatable kayaks, the River Bed Sleeping Pad and NRS SUP Boards prior to 2017.
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.