The NRS River Wing is a great shelter for those sunny (or rainy) days when you're resting from a great day of boating. The new ripstop fabric makes it lighter than ever.
- The 40-denier ripstop nylon fabric and factory-taped seams will withstand years of exposure to the elements.
- The huge 190 sq. ft. canopy (17'L x 16' at widest point) will cover your camp tables and still give room for your crew to wait out the storm. Great for those layover days when shade is at a premium.
- The heavy-duty button-lock, pole sections are made of a high-strength tempered aluminum, with carbon fiber ferrules. You can adjust shelter height up to 10' with four 2-foot sections and four 3-foot sections.
- The shape of the Wing resists uplift and keeps it pitched in all but the most ferocious winds.
- The heavy-gauge tie-down cords have adjustable tensioners for taut Wing deployment. They're brightly colored, with woven-in reflective ticking to ensure day and night visibility.
- Six steel tent stakes and six plastic sand stakes give you a choice of attachment options.
- Transportation is easy with a nylon carry bag and internal accessory bags. Note to Cat and Raft rowers: oars will fit and work great as poles.
|Material:||40-denier ripstop nylon fabric|
|Dimensions:||17' L x 16' W at widest point, 190 sq. feet|
|Stuffed Size:||42" L x 11.5" W x 9" H|
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.