Who inspired you to pick up a fly rod? Chances are it was a parent, your favorite uncle or a close friend that helped you throw your first tailing loop with great pride. You probably landed your first fish on a hand-me-down rod with a missing guide and a doctored tip. It is time for you to pass your knowledge onto others, Temple Fork Outfitters has the perfect rod to hand down; introducing the Bug Launcher series of fly rods.
- Bug Launchers include thinner diameter compressed cork grips for a better fit in smaller hands.
- The yellow Bug Launcher logo stands out against a candy apple red blank.
- 2nd Generation Blank Over Ferrule Technology
- Speaking of blanks, this series is made from general graphite so there less risk when that passing dragonfly happens to take a swipe.
- An extended reel seat allows smaller anglers to use two hands for more control.
- Two models, a 7' 4/5 weight and an 8' 5/6 weight, both are 2 piece Rods.
|TFO BLK45-R 2pc.||7'0'||4-5wt.||2.9oz.||HW|
|TFO BLK56-R 2pc.||8'0||5-6wt.||3.2oz.||HW|
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.