THE NEXT MILESTONE IN MODULARITY
After taking home top honors for the first generation of our Switchback System, it would have been easy to sit back, celebrate, and call it a day. But, that’s just not in our DNA. The newly redesigned Switchback Belt System 2.0 sits on the shoulders of its predecessor and adds to a long list of award-winning features. Adding additional storage has never been easier with our new quick-release rail system. Simply detach the speed clip, slide on a Thunderhead Submersible Pouch, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, or other compatible systems, and you’re ready to hit the water. Ambidextrous, and equipped with molle slots for water bottle and Quikshot Rod Holders, the new Switchback system elevates the standard for modularity.
- Modular system includes a wader belt with net slot, 2L pack, and shoulder strap
- Thermoformed foam belt with built in net slot for wide range of net sizes
- Pack slides from front to back on the wader belt ‘rail’ - allowing you to keep the belt and net in place and move only your pack in and out of your workspace
- Ambidextrous design for left or right handed configuration
- Shoulder strap pad with Hypalon tool attachment points and velcro pad for attaching fly patches or drying out flies
- Main zippered compartment with removable divider and 2 interior pockets for organization
- Front stretch compartment with 2 interior pockets
- Exterior velcro patch for use with Tacky Fly Dock
- Hypalon attachment points and TPU coated nylon straps for retractors, hemostats, tippet holders, floatant bottle holders, and other accessories
- 420D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- 1.7 lbs
- Pack Measurements: 9” x 8” x 3.5”
- Fits waist sizes from 33” to 64”
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.