The Classic Fox 40 Safety Whistle is the original and still the standard choice for rescue professionals. Sometimes you have to be heard to be rescued.
- The 3-chamber pealess design has no moving parts to freeze, jam or deteriorate.
- Easy to blow and cannot be overblown. The harder you blow, the louder the sound.
- Chambers are designed to self-clear when submerged in water.
- Sound will be heard up to a mile away.
- A whistle is vital for signalling above the sound of surf and whitewater.
- Remember, in most on-the-water situations a sounding device like a whistle is required by the Coast Guard.
- We recommend against attaching the whistle to the zipper pull on your life jacket. That can result in accidental unzipping.
|Dimensions:||6 cm L x 2 cm W|
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.