Whether you're car camping, multi-day rafting or launching a self-support expedition, clean drinking water is a necessity. The Katadyn Pocket Microfilter is the perfect filtration system for small groups and uses a reuseable ceramic filter to deliver water free of bacteria and protozoa.
- Suitable for clear to extremely dirty water and made to remove bacteria, Giardia and cryptosporidium.
- The filter pore size of 0.2 microns (0.0002mm) filters out bacteria ranging in size from 0.2-5 microns and like protozoa (1-15 microns).
- Each filter's microporous structure is combined with impregnated silver to delay the growth of bacteria.
- Ceramic filters can be cleaned (even in the field) and reused several times.
- Features an ergonomic pump handle to assist during long fill-ups.
- Recommended for small groups (up to three people).
- Quality construction can handle frequent, even daily, use, and is backed by Katadyn's 20-year warranty.
|Dimensions:||10" x 2.4" (24cm x 6cm)|
|Weight (Empty):||20 oz|
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.