Prep your food, cook it and wash up after the meal on the NRS Campsite Counter. Then, strap it on your frame for passenger seating or gear loading. It's the ultimate multitasker!
- The top is 1/2" high-density polyethylene (HDPE), with an easy-clean ripple-patterned finish. It's impervious to moisture; perfect material for your waterborne adventures.
- Tough, corrosion-resistant 1" 6063 aluminum square-tubing frame stands up to the rigors of river life.
- The Standard Campsite Counter is 18" wide and 68" long, a generously sized work surface. 40" tall, it's a comfortable standing height.
- The Wide Campsite Counter is 22" x 48". Its 31" height lends itself to being a good dining table and card table, as well as kitchen counter.
- There are multiple tie-down points for securing the Campsite Counter to the boat frame and gear to the Counter.
- Comes with a 1" NRS HD Tiedown Strap for lashing the legs closed.
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.