No more scrambling to put your drink in a safe spot during some unexpected maneuvering. The NRS ClampIT™ Drink Holder attaches securely to any crossbar and has a lid with a hook-and-loop closure.
- The drink holder "coozie" is attached to the frame with the included innovative ClampIT Accessory Attachment, Item # 91062.01.
- Slide the drink holder's plastic clip easily into the groove on the ClampIT for a secure place to store your favorite beverage.
- The ClampIT snaps tight on our 1 5/8" diameter frame pipe and is easily removed with the flip of the lever.
- Heavy-duty, insulated nylon coozie protects your drink while keeping it cool.
- The insulated lid has a hook-and-loop tab that will keep your drink in place no matter how rough the water.
- A mesh bottom allows liquid to drain out freely and makes cleaning a snap.
|Heavy-duty insulated nylon
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.