Designed for all-day comfort, the Smith Deckboss Sunglasses feature a wraparound frame with super-flexible temples that bend like rubberized pipe cleaners. From the deck of a boat or board to the side tubes of a raft, the Deckboss is your new sidekick.
- ChromaPop™ carbonic lens optimizes color and increases clarity, enabling you to see the outside world with an unparalleled level of vibrancy.
- Anti-reflective coatings on the ChromaPop™ lens improves clarity and reduces eye strain.
- Smudge and moisture resistant lens coating repels moisture, grease, and grime for easy cleaning and clear optics.
- Generous 8-base lens curvature provides ample coverage and sun protection.
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable.
- Features easy-to-adjust QuickFit temples for a customized fit.
- Megol nose pads and temples, gently grips your skin to help keep the frame in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture.
- Leash-ready temple tips are designed to easily fit inside Chums, Croakies, etc. to secure your sunnies from wind and waves
|1.55 oz (sunglasses only)
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.