- IM 6 and IM7 mixed blank construction
- Starter SIC guide rings, and stainless snake rings.
- Hook keeper
- Durable epoxy finish in green
- Aluminum reel seat with wood insert
- Cork grips.
- Durable, lightweight composite polymer graphite
- Large Arbor
- Counter-balanced spool for vibration-free runs
- Cast Aluminum Frame and spool.
- Mid-arbor design for plenty of backing capacity
- Cork Drag
- Come with soft rod & Reel thick and expendable sock
- Comes pre-spooled with matching backing & floating line
Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, super friendly and great variety of product.
They've got anything you could need. It's a huge selection, which is surprising for a small town shop. They're amazing people and Collin can answer any questions you have. His knowledge is impressive.
I recently spent a weekend with a close group of friends fly fishing along with Colin and team - incredible preparation & professionalism, quality camp equipment and fishing gear and just a first class operation overall. I would and highly recommend RMFS to any and all fishing skill levels interested in enjoying themselves on the water. It was a really positive experience for our group.
Congrats to Colin and Tammy on the move to their new location in downtown Olds! The prices are fair, they have a great selection and the shipping is lighting fast. Best sticker offerings I have seen south of Red Deer as a kicker.
I had a fabulous lesson with Jordan from Rocky Mountain Fly Shop. We went out on the water and he tailored the lesson to my experience and skill level. We touched on casting, fly selection and an introduction to reading water. It was all hands on and I walked away with the confidence to try new things this summer. It was a perfect morning and I'll definitely do it again.